Saturday, July 23, 2011

If my heart could speak....

I don't know,
from where my thoughts originate
or where is the ground, it have found its seed....
there is a thing i often think about,
I wish my heart could speak............

So many emotions,
so many talks...
it has a lot to say
about those rarest walks.....

years have past to those incidents
seeming fresh yet settled at deep....
beauty of life,captured in a moment
I wish my heart could speak......

Its tough to describe them
I have never seen them with my eyes,
memories which have no face behind...
still I want them to rewind.....

One day, In the world of NOISE...
my heart will have the loudest VOICE...
the language of my emotions, let me seek.....
then my heart will speak
then my heart will speak.......

1 comment:

  1. hmm,,,its not bad,,,but one thing i wanna suggest you,,,focus on wordings,,instead of rhyme,,,,,!!!!evrything is there in ur poem,,,like good word arrangement,,nice vocab,,also gud rhyme,,but still that perticular feel is missing,,,,so dont take it man,,and do your best,,really you wrote appreciable poems but there r some l'll thing which u should'nt forget,,hope you'll take it in a way ,exactly as i meant,,,

    ReplyDelete